Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally progress!

I feel like I'm finally making progress...I decided that I am going to use Blurb to do my book, a somewhat random decision on my part. Although I do like that they have storefront where I can put the book up for sale. I started setting up the layout and putting in the words and pictures I could find. At this point I seem to be 8 photos short - one of which I have, I just don't have any idea where the digital copy is (luckily I know it exists as its the hardest to take a random shot of). It seems it may be time to start harassing my friends and family to go take pictures for me so that I can get this thing done before next summer.

Photos needed:
Yellow bikes
bluebonnets
UT tower lit up orange
Elisabet New Sculpture at the Capital
Inner Space Caverns
Hill Country flowers
Bats

No comments: